HI THERE!

Tuesday 28 January 2014

Let me introduce myself. My name is Emma and I'm from Sydney, Australia. As a child my head was always buried in a book, and not much has changed! By day I write for a collection of interior magazines, and by night I pour over books, magazines and the hundreds of notes I've taken down. I love the written word, and still can't believe I'm lucky enough to spend my days writing. And now I'm starting a blog, so you'll be hearing from me even more!

I wasn't quite sure where to start with this blog. I spent months researching blogging and consequently putting off taking the plunge and actually getting it started. But 2014 is a new year, a new beginning and there are no more excuses.


So, welcome to the blog that is my life! I'm a dreamer, forever an optimist, and I absolutely love life. I'm always trying to learn new things, and my only enemy is time.


I'll be back tomorrow with a few of my favourite things, to help us get to know one another a little better.


Love from,


Emma Lou x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design