ETSY PICKS

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Working for a furniture and homewares magazine seems to mean that I'm forever being teased with products I love but can't actually afford, or have space for. But hey a girl can dream right? 

We always chat at work about how we need a few houses so we can decorate in all the styles we love. For example, I'd have a country-styled farmhouse, and a coastal home, and a scandinavian designed apartment as well. I do also love industrial, but I can't really see myself living with that kind of look, it feels a bit too cold for me. So my forever home will probably end up being eclectic - I have so many bits and pieces that it may just be impossible to stick to a particular theme. 

Which leads me onto the subject of this post! I was scouring Etsy to come up with my top picks of the week, and was planning on sticking to a particular colour, but surprise surprise, that didn't happen. So are a few of my favourite pieces at the moment. I hope you like them! You can always leave me a comment and tell me what you think :) 

Links for all images are below. 



1. Set of four Mini Planters 
2. Watercolour Map Illustration
3. Double Diamond Cushion
4. Life in Love Painting 
5. New York at Night Watercolour Illustration 
6. Hex Spora Cups on Hexagonal Stand
7. Watercolour Feather Print 
8. Blue Wren Geometric Illustration 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design