STYLE ICON

Tuesday 18 February 2014



Since her days on The Hills, I’ve always had a bit of a girl crush on Lauren Conrad. Not only do I love her classic, feminine style, but I love the way she speaks her mind and rises above all the gossips and naysayers. Just like she did all those years on The Hills! Perhaps it's because I myself avoid confrontation like the plague that I really respect her. She's also a published author so that's another gold star from me! If you haven’t seen her response to being asked her favourite position during a radio interview, you should definitely watch it here (the question is towards the end). 

But anyway, as mentioned above, I love her style and her fashion line, and as a huge believer that neither butt nor boobs need to be hanging out to look attractive, its great to see someone designing genuinely pretty clothes. I'm also trying to work out whether or not her clothes can be shipped to Australia, so if anyone knows, please, do share in the comments! Here are some of my favourite outfits from her line, Paper Crown, so far. 





All above images were found via Pinterest and can be seen here


This outfit was included in a sneak peak of her new collection, have a look at the rest here

Let me know what you think in the comments below. And tell me who your style icon is! 

Love from, 
Emma Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design