WHAT I LEARNT THIS WEEK

Sunday 16 February 2014

A couple of years ago, I became incredibly interested in a little thing called photography. And ever since completing a course on it, I've been wanting to learnt the in's and out's of photoshop as well. As much as I believe photos should be taken well in the first place, there are a lot of handy elements that really are a photographer's best friend. 


I recently discovered the Sydney Community College based in Rozelle. They have a fantastic number of courses available, and I've just completed their three day intensive course in Photoshop. Although I  know I still have a lot to learn, the course was an amazing introduction into the world of Photoshop. It was specifically written for photographers, and written and taught by photographer Maylei Hunt. I was amazed at what I was able to learn in three days, and highly recommend this course to anyone who is interested in learning more about photoshop.


Here are a couple of images I worked on during the course. 


A cute little Meerkat I met at London Zoo during my time overseas last year


This photo of an abandoned house looked ok, but a few touches here and there have really brought out the best in the picture - and given it the slightly creeping feeling I was hoping for. 

Let me know what you think below! 

Love from, 
Emma Lou x 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design